Your Mariana piece is hand made with either gold or silver plating (nickel free), special hand cut gemstones, hand made crystals and fabric beads, and custom designed Swarovski® crystals. Each item may vary slightly in crystal colors and placement. Every piece uses hand cut crystals that will vary slightly in color and inclusions, making every piece truly unique.
In order to preserve your jewelry and to maintain the exquisite craftsmanship avoid direct contact with water, moisturizer or perfume.
Some additional tips:
- Always remove jewelry and/or accessories when washing hands, showering, or swimming. Moisture can cause stones to dull and become loose and fabrics to fade, shrink, or otherwise become damaged.
- Never leave pieces in extreme heat or direct sunlight over long periods of time as this may cause colors to fade.
- Do not spray or apply any alcohol or oil based perfume, hairspray, body lotions, hair grooming products, etc. on or near pieces. The alcohol or oil content will cause lucite beads to crack and will dull the finish of crystals and metal parts.
- After wearing your jewelry, give it a gentle wipe with a soft cotton cloth. This removes the natural build-up of oils that we all have in our skin – and which would dull the jewelry if not removed.
- To clean your jewelry, use a dry soft cloth. It is best never to submerge in cleaning solution or water unless specifically recommended by a cleaning professional.
- To protect your silver jewelry from contact with other metals and moisture, store them separately in a small bag and clean them using a silver polishing cloth.